How to Buy

Issue #1 is no longer on sale, you can still donate if you like.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Barney's Extra Dimension


Here is a page from issue #1, the introduction to a cosmic cartoon featuring Barney and Betty Rubble and TV clever man, Professor Brian Cox.

I've like so totally finished the comic but the dog ate it so I had to do it again and it was saved on my USB pen, which I lost so it'll so totally be done by Monday, promise.

Anyhoo, the Just Giving site is set up ready for Monday so you know I'm not pocketing this money for myself and it really is going to Cancer Research.

And if you look carefully on today's picture you'll see there are actual sums on there, real sums.

Monday, that's the day you can donate money and receive my silly comic.

Bye MEGALOLZ xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment